Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

:: About Kodianthara Heritage Farm House

The history of Kodianthara, located in the heart of the Kumarakom on the banks of one of the many backwater canals that criss-cross this scenic village, dates back to 1852.Under the supervision of Uthup Ittiyavirah, a magnificent house was built which was to become the Tharavadu -- or ancestral home -- for later generations of the Kodianthara family.

Read more...
...

 

 

 

.